SculpSure® was featured on EXTRA in a segment titled “Tracey’s Tricks and Trends: How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat” with an audience of approximately 3,781,776! Kyle Richards (From Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) and Beverly Hills aesthetic expert, Rand Rusher, MD. talked about the SculpSure laser treatment and advantages. The segment also included:
- B-roll footage from the launch event featuring Kyle Richards discussing If Your Clothes Could Talk #IYCCT campaign
- Multiple benefit messages delivered, including 25-minute procedure and no downtime
- Before-and-after photos
Do you have areas of excess fat on your body that are difficult to tackle with diet and exercise? Whether you are a man trying to add definition to your chest or a woman looking to tighten and tone your tummy, our SculpSure® non-surgical body contouring treatments can create permanent reduction in just 25 minutes at Torrey Pines Dermatology.
Located in La Jolla, California, Torrey Pines Dermatology specializes in medical and cosmetic dermatological services as well as superior quality esthetician services. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how SculpSure® can improve your body contours without surgery or downtime.
What is SculpSure®?
Designed to target stubborn areas of the body such as the abdomen and love handles, SculpSure® is a laser platform that is approved by the FDA for the non-surgical reduction of body fat. This “lunchtime” procedure can be performed in up to 25 minutes and has been proven to reduce 24 percent of treated fat cells without surgical intervention.
How Does SculpSure® Work?
- In a single session, four applicators are used to target specific trouble spots on any body or skin type
- The non-ablative laser energy bypasses the skin surface to heat underlying fat cells, bringing fat cells to a controlled temperature without damaging the surface or surrounding tissues
- The fat cells are disabled and absorbed by the body over time, resulting in permanent fat reduction in treated areas over a period of 6-12 weeks
- With over 90 percent patient satisfaction, SculpSure® has been proven to create visible results in as little as one session without the post-treatment bruising of other body contouring treatments.
This treatment is typically well-tolerated by most patients, and the built-in cooling plates of this innovative laser system help keep the epidermis cool during treatment for optimal patient comfort and safety.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Aside from slight pinkness or redness in treated areas that typically subside shortly afterward, SculpSure® typically carries no major side effects or complications. The majority of patients are able to immediately return to normal activities.
Am I a Good Candidate for SculpSure®?
Men and women who have problematic areas of stubborn fat and who either do not want or do not qualify for surgical intervention may be good candidates for this non-invasive treatment. The best way to determine if SculpSure® is right for you is to schedule a consultation with our medical team at Torrey Pines Dermatology and have your individual condition evaluated.
Although patients may experience results after a single session, multiple treatments may be required in order to achieve your desired aesthetic. Our medical team will discuss what you can expect as well as how many sessions you may need.
Contact Torrey Pines Dermatology today to schedule a consultation and find out how SculpSure® can improve your body contours in just 25 minutes without invasive procedures or downtime.